2011年8月2日火曜日

Whiplash and acupuncture

whiplash patients came to my clinic.
whiplash is traumatic cervical syndrome.

I ask her "where and when do you get pain?"
She get pain to  twist to the right.
She  get  most painful point was right GB21.

I chek at her GB43.
there is very pain, she said.
I hit most thin needle in it.
Roughly about 1 millimeter.

I said "please twist again".
She said " Ah...no pain...but painful point moved".
I cheked point.
next point was "SI14"and Cervical.

I hit "SI2".

"How about you?"
She said "i can easier twist".

And  I hit SI3.
This point is  effective spine.
It is Governor vessel .


so,I finished this treatment.

But this is not a panacea.
Sometimes not effective treatment.
We also must be kept ready at the time.
We need the flexibility and power applications.
From roots to branches, roots to branches.
All be flexible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿