2011年11月7日月曜日

TB(Tuberculosis) and moxibustion

I read "North American Journal of Oriental Medicine Nomber 52".
It is really interesting.
I think, Many japanese and japanese acupuncturist is not know about acupuncture treatment and research has been around the world.

In this NAJOM, I have interested in one report.
It's written by Jenny Craig and Merlin Young.
They are organizing Moxafrica.
http://www.moxafrica.org/
I was impressed with their research on TB and moxa.

There was a famous docter in Japan.
Name is Shimetaro Hara(1882-1991).

He has the Moxibustion on rabbits infected with tuberculosis.
Then found out that the resistance increases.
 
I remember this story.
I'm feeling the effects of moxibustion therapy.
 
Promote healing by thermal stimulation.
Improved blood flow.
and,there are anti-radical effect by Moxa essential oil components.
 
I am not a researcher.
However, I can help or teach you.
If you want to study "Moxa treatment", please contact me.
I can go to anywhere .
 
Hiroshi Yamamoto

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿