2012年2月9日木曜日

Moxibustion for cold area

Last year, a big earthquake has occurred. in Japan.
Disaster area is the northern part of Japan.
Now, many disaster area are suffering from cold weather.

Last year, I went to volunteer in the disaster area.
I have realized the effectiveness of acupuncture in there.

I was watching the news.
Now, all over the world has been damaged by cold weather.
Japan is the same.
I believe that moxibustion is helpful  now.
Hako kyu ( moxa in the wood box)

Blood circulation promotion
Analgesia
Effect of HSP(heat shock protein)

Tsu tsu kyu ( moxa in the tube made hard paper)


There is also a difficult out of the smoke moxibustion.
Moxibustion is also available in combination with essential oils.

Sumi kyu ( moxa on the spetial india)
Bo kyu (moxa is wrapped in Japanese paper)

I want  know the goodness of moxibustion to many people in the world.
I want  use acupuncturist or doctor or therapist and more.
ten kyu ( an orthodox style in japan) 

I want to help people of cold regions.
I think so.
If you are interested, please send an email.



Hisoshi Yamamoto

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿