2012年4月3日火曜日

acupuncture is oriental alchemy

I have been treatment to acupuncture for beauty .
This is not cure the disease.
First, I tried to acupuncture cosmetic.
It is good effect.

So , I want to know 'What is the Beauty?"What is the health?''What is the life'"What is the medical?'.
I began to examine the cosmetic in Oriental medicine.
then, I arrive to "anti-aging medicine."
I think it .
So, I feel that It is Perpetual youth and longevity.

The past, people were looking for immortality.
Then, alchemy has been developed in the west and east.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_alchemy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy

There is a legend from ancient times in Japan.
If you can eat a mermaid, to become immortal.
There are also such old tales.
Japanese famous story is "The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter ".
This story will appear Elixir of immortality.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_the_Bamboo_Cutter

Acupuncture is a medicine of Qi.
It is a law of nature.
Feel the power of nature in the body.
To understand the law and the flow of all.
Not only to treat the disease simply, learn the laws of the nature and universe.
Feel the flow, to take advantage of it.
Will hold the needle becomes a healing art ,and will hold a weapon becomes martial arts.

I think that acupuncture is one of alchemy.
I think it is, feel the world has changed.

Ascend, descend, flowing, stay, turn.
I want to understand the law and flow.
 
Anti-aging acupuncture medical is really interesting.
 
Hiroshi

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿