2011年9月20日火曜日

Congenital adrenal hyperplasia

Now , I have been consulted on one disease from yong mother.
It is congenital adrenal hyperplasia(21-hydroxylase CAH  , salt-wasting ).
It is incurable.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_adrenal_hyperplasia

It is the first case for me.
I want to say for me "What I can do ".
I don't know.

but , she said me"If  my children a little bit lighten up  , I want anything.".
I understand her feeling.

Ok!
I have to try!!!

My views are considered in oriental medicine.
All human have a congenital power(Qi).
It has been overseen by the Kidney.
I have to stimulate its function.

and , I use essential oils.
maybe...I use Frankincense.


I ask you a lot of clinical information.
I want to do my best!!
If you have some information, please send E-mail for me.

Thanks


Practitioner in acupuncture and moxibustion
Hiroshi Yamamoto

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿