2011年10月13日木曜日

Touring 1

I went to touring about 2 weeks by my bike.


here is 'Furano" in Hokkaido.
 
I was round to Hokkaido and Akita , Iwate , Miyagi , Tokyo on this time.
Hokkaido was a little cold, but really good nature air and view.

here is "Kamui Cape" in Shakotan , Hokkaido.

Here is "Shikotsu lake".

Here is "Noboribetsu hotsprings".

Here are hot springs bubbling out.I smell the sulfur.

This river is flowing hot springs. and the natural footbath.

This time, I went to "Shiraoi poroto kotan".
http://www.ainu-museum.or.jp/en/
Here is villege of "Ainu".
Ainu are indigenous people who lived in Hokkaido, Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people
Then, I watched their traditional dances.
It is really nice!
I was thrilled and I involuntarily cried.
This is "Iomante"

This dance is "Emshirimuse"
(Exorcism ritual)

 Hokkaido is a special place with the tradition and history.
and Food is really good.




Sometimes, I've even acupuncture treatment.
I enjoyed the trip.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿