2011年10月24日月曜日

Earthquake disaster

When I was 18 years old,  very large earthquake has occurred in Kobe.
It is "Hanshin awaji daishinsai".
Nishinomiya city also received considerable damage.

This year, there was a very large earthquake in the Tohoku region.
I went to volunteer for acupuncture.
It is still continuing.
http://japanesetsunamiaid.blogspot.com/2011/03/journey-to-tohoku.html

This morning , I heard there was a earthquake in Turkey.
Go to Turkey! I feel and think so.

But I have no personal connections to Turkey.
I don't know that can I do acupuncture volunteer in Turkey.

I can not emergency medicine.
However, mental and physical care, and can alleviate fatigue and pain.
I can also care for children.

I also have experience of the earthquake.
When the fear that I will remember today.

So,I am wanting to help many people, I became acupuncturists.
Regardless of race and nation.

I would collect information , and I would like to make a connection.

If you have any information, Please teach me.
Thanks!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿