2011年10月13日木曜日

Touring 2

I stayed 9 days in Hokkaido.
After , I moved to Akita by ship.

Akita is north side in Japan.
I went to "Kakunodate" in Akita.
There's a lot of samurai's house.
Here are still a lot of valuable cultural assets.
This is secrets books of martil arts(sword).Name is"Yagyu ryu".

I went to the nearby hot springs.
Name is "Nyuto onsen kyo".
                                                    Most famous hotel is "Tsuru no yu".
Characteristics is the milky water.
Here is samurai's camp. about 320years ago.

This is footbath in "Ookama hot springs".

Here is "Magoroku hot springs".I have stayed here.

Hotel "Magoroku hot springs".
No television and radio.Outside the mobile phones.I hear only the sound of the forest and river.
I think that hot springs is a traditional naturel remedy.
Healing wounds, Heal the heart.
If you will come to Japan, please go to Hot springs and stay few days.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿